Business Travel Management Platform
• project requirements analysis and specification
• UI/UX design
Client & Product:
Business Travel Management Platform - corporate online booking service for reservation airline tickets, hotel rooms and rental cars.
CWT Travel Management platform simplifies business travel on the go, 24/7. It’s a corporate platform for managing business trips processes, including booking airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, and which helps make business travelers’ and travel arrangers’ lives easier. Available to employees of organizations that use CWT as their business travel provider, CWT service is a digital gateway to a company's travel program. The myCWT mobile app delivers a clean, intuitive interface that saves time and enhances productivity. The booking platform supports integration with global distribution systems (Worldspan, Amadeus, Galileo, Pegasys GDS’s) and low-cost carrier content, as well as client rates and preferred airlines.
• Developing – business logic and work algorithms for the whole system from scratch.
• Creating a convenient and informative user interface with real-time dashboards.
• Integrating ERP, OSRM, online billing and reporting services.
Business logic creation
The aim of the project was to create a completely new solution to automate workflow and reduce the human factor. We built the business logic from scratch. It was crucial to think through work algorithms for the whole system in order to enable seamless integration of the ERP, GPS, OSRM and online billing.
Improving the user interface
Once the business logic was set, the next step was to create a user-friendly interface. Due to the specifics of the client’s workflow, the interface is an extremely high load and needs to contain a lot of indicators and data. It was, therefore, essential to create a convenient interface with all the necessary information on one page to eliminate the need to switch between different pages, thus saving users time constantly.
Testing in real-time
Genius team was steadily working on increasing the product's functionality which resulted in a successful release. The project is currently supported by a support team containing a Project manager, two ASP.NET Fullstack developers and a Manual QA Engineer.
• development business process automation solutions for the global sales/trading desk of a leading investment bank.
• aggregating electronic execution and voice channel client activities across multiple asset classes including cash products, derivatives, FX, equities, rates, credit and commodities.
Clients can view details related to their equity loan on a single dashboard.
The platform keeps track of all global sales.