Genius Software LLC realizes the importance of confidentiality of private information and devotes its effort to protecting user privacy in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
On this page, we will explain how your information is collected, processed and disclosed when you interact with the https://geniussoftware.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
The information we get when you visit the Site, fill in contact forms, or send us messages via live chat service is used to provide you the details of Genius Software services and communicate with you. By using the Site, you agree to the gathering and processing of information according to this policy.
Information Collection And Use
When you visit the Site, we get information about your IP address, location, browser, cookies as well as the information you share with us voluntarily via live chat and/or contact form like name, email, etc. Thus, we differentiate three types of information we gather:
- Personal data;
- Usage data;
- Tracking data.
Types of Collected Data
If you visit the Site and want us to contact you and/or provide our services, we may ask you to share some personal information (“Personal data”) that includes but not limited to:
- Name and surname;
- Phone number;
- Email address.
To constantly improve the experience of using the Site, we collect the information about how you access and use it (“Usage Data”). Usage Data includes your IP address, information about your device and browser, time and date of your visit as well as its duration, number of pages you visit and other data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. If you want to learn more about cookies and the ways to disable them, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Genius Software LLC uses the gathered information to:
- inform you about our services;
- provide customer support;
- contact you upon your request;
- monitor how you use the Site;
- improve user experience on the Site.
Transfer Of Data
Your Personal, Usage and Tracking data will be transferred, processed and stored in Ukraine according to the local data protection laws that may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Genuis Software LLC does not disclose, transfer or sell Personal Data to third parties. The exception is the parties that assist us in data processing providing that they keep the information confidential. We may disclose Personal Data to comply with the law, investigate wrongdoing or protect our and others’ safety.
The third parties that assist us in monitoring and processing your Personal information are:
- Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
- Tawk.to (https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/)
- HubSpot (https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy?_ga=2.199594222.1794658230.1580988837-1845748236.1574775534)
- Hotjar (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/)
- Leadfeeder (https://www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/)
EU residents can address us regarding access, correcting, storage or deleting their data from our database via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, note that your data is processed and stored outside of the European Union.
Our Site and services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18.
Genuis Software LLC is registered under the laws of Ukraine and our head office address is Ukraine, Kyiv, 03035, street Lypkivskogo #33, office #184.